|Job Title||Sr. Software Engineer – Java/J2EE|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering|
KBK Electronics is looking for hiring a highly skilled, full-time Java developer who has broad knowledge and experience programming in Java and J2EE,JSE & related frameworks with focus on building efficient enterprise applications for our growing software development team.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Software Engineering or BSCS or Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Elastic Search/Lucene, Java ORM
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a professional Java developer
- Must have experience in Developing Java Backend Applications
- Experience of REST API web services (JAX-RS)
- Experience of SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
- Experience of databases (MongoDB, MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres). -Has experience working with various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines.
- Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT, GitLab etc.
- Good understanding and experience of Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS / IBM WebSphere)
- Good Experience of JUnit and Test-driven Development
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Virtualization or Containerization technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Message Queuing/Broking or Service Bus systems. Experience in Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Experience with java distributed framework will be a huge plus.