|Senior SQA Engineer
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering
KBK Electronics is looking for Sr. SQA Engineer who will be responsible to develop and execute exploratory, manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The candidate responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts) for both web and desktop based software solutions
- Have a thorough understanding of QA Tools & Techniques.
- Create, update and execute manual tests, while managing test environments.
- Must familier with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Build test suites to exercise growing feature sets and customer requirements.
- Provides regular status updates to stakeholders on projects.
- Communicate, identify, report and verify test coverage, risks and defects to aid in decision making.
- Mentor junior testers in conducting root cause analysis.
- Interact with product, design and development teams to address bugs, enhancements and features.
- Assist in support of complex customer questions or issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with Technical teams.
- Create test strategies that will help accelerate software development.
- Actively participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features and usability.
- Learn to analyze and decompose software systems and assist in the development of strategies to test the system at all levels of the application stack.