HXE12B Single Phase Bi-Directional Energy Meters are designed for measurement of electric energy flowing in any directions for domestic and commercial customers in single phase two wires networks. These meters comply with IEC 62052-11 & 62053-21 and relevant WAPDA Standards for accuracy class 1.
The metering system employs a high quality special measuring IC. The metering elements is shielded against strong external magnetic fields up to 0.7 Tesla and is protected against over voltages and high frequency disturbances. Such a design of metering element assures excellent metering features, high metering reliability and negligible effect of influence qualities and requires no re-calibration over meter’s entire life span.
Ergonomically designed housing is made of Fire retardant poly-carbonate and can be recycled at the end of the meter life. It assures protection Class-II (double insulation) and IP 54 protection against dust and water penetration. Single Phase Bi-Directional Static Energy Meters are housed in Security Boxes Made of Fire Retardant Poly-carbonate whereas upper and lower parts of Security Boxes are welded together through high frequency Ultra Sonic welding Techniques.
The 7-segment / 14-segment LCD is 8-digit, measuring data are displayed as eight-digit value (all integers or with one or more decimals). The identification codes of displayed data are available with each quantity.
LED indicators available on face plate for Power, Reverse, Impulse/kWh, Neutral and Earth indications. Meter can also record energy in absence of neutral.
- Single Phase Two Wire, Accuracy Class 1.
- 240V, 10(40) A, 50Hz.
- Meter constant 3200 impulses/kWh.
- Meter complies with IEC Standards 62052-11 & 62053-21 and WAPDA Specification DDS-65
- Meter records Energy (kWh) in the absence of Neutral.
- Meter records both import and export energy.
- Meter has static components.
- Advance technology based on Micro controller has been used.
- Meter Provide High level Accuracy, High security, Reliability and Excellent performance.
- Meter provide protection against transients in power line.
- Not effected by partial or fully earthed load.
- Meter is properly shielded against the effect of strong magnetic field.
- Meter provides safeguard against the theft of energy (kWh) through dimmer.
- Meter is equipped with fixed long life battery to display reading in case of power outage.