HXE 310 is Three Phase Electronic electricity meter designed for measurement of active and reactive energy as well as maximum demand, multi-tariffs for domestic, commercial and industrial customers in three phase networks. The meter comply with IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23 & IEC 62052-11 standards.
The metering system employs a high quality special measuring IC. The metering elements is shielded against strong external magnetic fields up to 0.7 Tesla and is protected against over voltages and high frequency disturbances. Such a design of metering element assures excellent metering features, high metering reliability and negligible effect of influence quantities and requires no re-calibration over meter’s entire life span.
Ergonomically designed housing is made of Fire retardant poly-carbonate and can be recycled at the end of the meter life. It assures double-insulation and IP 54 (for Whole Current) protection against dust and water penetration. The meter cover is made of transparent poly carbonate and is fixed with two or three sealing screws. The terminal cover is fixed with two sealing screws. Three Phase Whole Current Meters are housed in Security Boxes Made of Fire Retardant Poly-carbonate whereas upper and lower parts of Security Boxes are welded together through high frequency Ultra Sonic welding Techniques.
The 7-segment LCD is 8-digit, measuring data are displayed as eight digit value (all integers or with one or two decimals). The identification codes of displayed data are four-digit, its height is 8mm. Symbol of energy flow direction, flags of a valid tariffs and meters status are also displayed.
The meters enable registration of energy in different tariffs changing over schedules, Time of changing over tariffs are set with hour and minute with resolution 1 minute. It is possible for to set up to 24 periods over a day in which one or more tariff is valid.
- Three Phase four wire connection.
- 3*230/400V 50Hz 10(100)A.
- 1000 impulses /kWh, 1000 impulses/kvarh.
- Meter Specifications comply with relevant IEC Standards 62052-11,62053-21 & 62053-23.
- Compliance with K-Electric Specification No.K/R&D/STP/21 Rev (02) for kWh class 1 and kvarh class 2.
- Tampering information along with date and time stamp is recorded.
- “OPENED” is permanently display on LCD in case meter cover is opened.
- Phase indicators “L1,L2,L3 ” blink during current consumption.
- Three inverted triangles on lower right of LCD describe the abnormal field conditions like abnormal voltage, phase sequence, overload demand etc.
- Works under individual phase failure and record Active, Reactive energies consumed correctly even on low voltage.