HXE 34W is Three Phase Electronic electricity meter designed for measurement of active and reactive energy as well as maximum demand, multi-tariffs for domestic and commercial customers in three phase networks. The meter comply with IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23 & IEC 62052-11 and relevant WAPDA standards.
The metering system employs a high quality special measuring IC. The metering elements is shielded against strong external magnetic fields up to 0.7 Tesla and is protected against over voltages and high frequency disturbances. Such a design of metering element assures excellent metering features, high metering reliability and negligible effect of influence quantities and requires no re-calibration over meter’s entire life span.
Ergonomically designed housing is made of Fire retardant poly-carbonate and can be recycled at the end of the meter life. It assures double-insulation and IP 54 protection against dust and water penetration. Three Phase Whole Current Meters are housed in Security Boxes Made of Fire Retardant Poly-carbonate whereas upper and lower parts of Security Boxes are welded together through high frequency Ultra Sonic welding Techniques.
The 7-segment LCD is 8-digit, measuring data are displayed as eight digit value (all integers or with one or two decimals). The identification codes of displayed data are four-digit, its height is 8mm. Symbol of energy flow direction, flags of a valid tariffs and meters status are also displayed.
- Three Phase four wire connection.
- 3*230/400V 50Hz 10(100)A.
- 1000 impulses /kWh, 1000 impulses/kvarh.
- Meter Specifications comply with relevant IEC Standards 62052-11,62053-21 & 62053-23.
- Tampering information along with date and time stamp is recorded.
- “OPENED” is permanently display on LCD in case meter cover is opened.
- Phase indicators “L1,L2,L3 ” blink during current consumption.
- Three inverted triangles on lower right of LCD describe the abnormal field conditions like abnormal voltage, phase sequence, overload demand etc.
- Works under individual phase failure and record Active, Reactive energies consumed correctly even on low voltage.