In the traditional billing system process, files were used to maintain the database which was done manually. There are many challenges facing the utilities regarding the billing process. like, data manipulation, managing customer information, costly billing process, several system installations (integration). the aim of developing a billing system is to computerize the work performed in electricity.
CIS & Billing
Dealing and managing utility customer information can be complicated and time-consuming, utilities need easy access to complete data to respond to customer questions and issues. KBK billing system provides customer information management (CIS). Also, this system support grid management function, archive management which record all related information of customers, and of course Generating bills according to the customer consumption; maintain historical information regarding services, accounts, and customers; track and verify consumption to facilitate billing process; and more from one comprehensive application.
- Process all metered and non-metered billing functions quickly, easily and accurately.
- Support more than one million residential and industrial customers.
- Evaluating the customer’s requirement and finalizing the contract.
- Also handling contract management such as cancellation, termination, and customization.
- Evaluating and finalizing results in order to issuing the bill.
- Integration through the CIM standard with other 3rd party system such as AMI…. etc.