Static Three Phase Four Wire, HT Type CT & PT Operated Energy Meter
HXE 34 is Three Phase Electronic electricity meter designed for measurement of active and reactive energy as well as maximum demand, multi-tariffs for industrial customers in three phase networks. The meter comply with IEC 62052-11, IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23 and relevant WAPDA Standards.
The metering system employs a high quality special measuring IC. The metering elements is shielded against strong external magnetic fields up to 0.5 Tesla and is protected against over voltages and high frequency disturbances. Such a design of metering element assures excellent metering features, high metering reliability and negligible effect of influence quantities and requires no re-calibration over meter’s entire life span.
Ergonomically designed housing is made of Fire retardant poly-carbonate and can be recycled at the end of the meter life. It assures protection class II (double insulation) and IP51 compliant for protection against dust and water penetration. The meter cover is made of transparent poly carbonate and is fixed with two or three sealing screws. The terminal cover is fixed with two sealing screws. It is fixed with two sealing screws. HT Type CT & PT Operated meter cover and base is Made of Fire Retardant Poly-carbonate to withstand against high temperature as per IEC standards.
The 7-segment LCD is 8-digit, measuring data are displayed as eight digit value (all integers or with multiple decimals). Identification codes are available on LCD for each parameter/quantity. Symbol of energy flow direction, flags of a valid tariffs and meters status are also displayed.
The meters enable registration of energy in different tariffs changing over schedules, Time of changing over tariffs are set with hour and minute with resolution 1 minute. Maximum 4 Tariffs can be programmed in multiple seasons and holidays.
- Three Phase four wire connection.
- 3*63.5/110V 50Hz 5(10)A.
- 10000 impulses/kWh, 10000 impulses/kvarh.
- Meter Specification comply with IEC Standards and WAPDA Specification for accuracy class up to 0.2.
- Tempering information along with date and time stamp is recorded.
- “OPENED” is permanently display on LCD in case meter cover is opened.
- Works under individual phase failure and record Active, Reactive energies consumed correctly even on low voltage.
- Built in power line transient protection with Advance TOU measurement it improves revenue and energy efficiency.
- More secure and reliable.
- No tempering through magnet.