|Job Title||Senior Dev Ops Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering|
KBK Electronics is looking for Dev. Ops Engineer who will be responsible for managing complex code builds and supervising day-to-day code integration activities for a developers spanning multiple applications, environments and locations.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining portions of the integration and release processes.
The Dev. Ops Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity, code conflict resolution, and will work closely with software development, programming and QA teams to review code for compatibility issues, resolve issues as they arise and implement deployment processes.
- Create, maintain and support extensive build and test environments (Development/Integration/Staging)
- Create, review, publish and manage formal release notification, instructions, deployment notes and launch plans as needed
- Support and enhance build and release processes through automation using a combination of processes, existing tools and enhancements.
- Coordinate release activities with Release Management, Project Management, QA, and Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Ideal candidates must have experience with a LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) but also other technologies as well.
- Ideal candidate must have experience working with common devops tools such as: Jira, GitLab, BitBucket, GitHub, Basecamp, Tempo, and other tools.
- Strong Grip on Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server Operating Systems
- Well Familiar with Web Server Apache & Nginx Installation & Configurations and Deployments
- Familiarity with Database Installations & Configuration will be a big plus
- Must be good in documentation