|Job Title||Technical Content Writer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering|
KBK Electronics is looking for Jr. Content Writer who will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing and promoting of content.
- Write and proofread clear, concise, and creative content for web, social media, and emails.
- Apply research and analysis skills to understand product market and brand strategy.
- Write and proof read technical content for User Guides in coordination with Dev team.
- Copy/edit content for eBooks, Brochures and Product Sheets.
- Repurposing of content in form of scripts, infographics, captions, blogs, slides etc.
- Learn basics of SEO optimised content.
- Develop tone and style of content to ensure maximum readership/audience.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Implement and manage an Editorial board to coordinate with marketers, and designers
- Ability to perform SQA on developed software will be a huge plus.
- Creativity and strategic analysis skills.
- Understanding of content distribution and marketing funnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 months experience